Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Signs make more sense in the big city

Migrated out of my small town for a few hours today on an errand and made it out to the big city 40 miles to the north.

For some reason these signs struck me as noteworthy.

So I noted them.


I don't know about you, but when I'm in the market for some framed art, the Blockbuster is the first stop on my shopping trip.


Watching your laundry tumble dry is poetry in motion. So is this laundrymat's name.


These animated billboard signs work wonders in Vegas - how else can you explain Celine Dion's massively successful show on the strip? Maybe they'll work for Jesus too?


I love pizza, but that's one costly pie...oh, it's Pizza Pizza, so you actually get two for that price...
Much better deal then.


Are people who buy bottled oxygen generally visually impaired as well?

No comments: